I’m a truly versatile professional writer and editor, specialising in technology.
Lots of writers may use the word ‘versatile’ to describe themselves, but I’ve got the breadth of experience to back it up. To give you a flavour of what I’ve done:
- I’ve produced numerous pieces of thought leadership, case studies, technical white papers, product sheets and press releases to support the sales activities of an IT services company.
- I’ve a huge portfolio of reviews, tutorials and features that I’ve been commissioned to do, including for Computeractive, TechRadar.com, Macworld.co.uk, MacFormat and numerous ‘bookazines’.
- I’ve worked as a proofreader, sub-editor and production editor on consumer magazines, including .net, Procycling, ImagineFX, Fast Car and MacFormat.
- I’ve been on the staff of MacFormat, the UK’s biggest-selling Mac magazine, and was on the launch team for Tap! The iPhone and iPad magazine.
- I’ve worked as a bid writer and editor, contributing to successful proposals in the telecoms, financial and public sectors.
I’ve got a Postgraduate Diploma in Newspaper Journalism (with distinction) from City University London, and a BSc (Hons) in Politics with Economics from the University of Bath. I’m trained in media law.
Whatever your needs are, you can rely on me to provide you with the right words for it. Get in touch with me to find out how I can help you.